Translate

Friday, March 18, 2011

STRANGERS ON TRAIN

Take the train might be for some people is a burden. But for me there are a lot of heart therapy there. Seeing people who struggle heavier than our lives. Makes me reflect on myself, to always TRYING to be GRATEFUL (remember it na ..)
On the train I saw a student holding a tiny little girl's  floor sweeper train, trying to transmit her love for girl before giving thousands of sheets on the girl.
On the train I saw an old man eating foods that are dumped passengers on the floor.Makes me ... once again ... Regret ourselves that sometimes less grateful.
On the train I saw an old beggar woman who thinks 3 pieces of saris kartika steamed brownies giving passengers are diamonds .. maybe she's never eat something yummy like that.
On the train as well, I must share with the comfort of other passengers. Learn to yield to older people, the sick, the handicapped or who are pregnant.

Coz,  On the train sometimes we must discard our selfish attitude
We may be strangers to one another, but certainly on the train we're all the same .....



NB: Buuuuuuutttt....on the train are also many stories about falling in love or forbidden love. Please huh, it's a big..big..no..no...foryaaaa  :D






                                                         Debenhams collection
                                                    
                                                  John lewis - Fashion Campaign 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment