Translate

Friday, March 11, 2011

WEEK END

YEEEAAAAIII...It's week end everybody!!!
Huff...Finnaly...
I always wish I could get a job, who dismiss employees on Saturday week. But right now my office requires employees to work on Saturday. In fact, in the old workplace,we work until Friday.
As we know, so many things can be done on Saturday. We can hanging out with my friends. Doing some hobbies. Visiting the family and  etc. Usually, i just doing routine household on sunday. Now all should beshared with stringent. And to be honest, I'm still not good at set it properly. I stillcontinue to learn for it.
But definitely .. I oblige myself to produce something in every week. 
Why? 
The reason to keep skilled hand holding the needle ... hehehe ... silly huh


"LIFE IS A STRUGGLE. MAKE YOURSELF TO BE MORE PRODUCTIVE.
EVERY DAY SHOULD MAKE SOMETHING. EVEN THE SIMPLE THING "
          (Adoratzitys )

 

No comments:

Post a Comment